Personal Injury Support at Hammer Injury Law
Empowering You Through Challenge: Securing the Compensation You Deserve with Unwavering Commitment and Expertise.
Understanding Personal Injury: Personal injury law encompasses a wide range of circumstances where an individual is harmed due to another person or entity’s negligence, recklessness, or intentional wrongdoing. Whether it’s a car accident, product failure, or a medical mistake, the impacts can be profound and long-lasting, affecting every aspect of a victim’s life.
Hammer injury law handles many types of Injuries due to the negligence of others, including:
- Traumatic Brain Injuries – Traumatic brain injuries result from a sudden impact or violent motion affecting the head, often leading to long-term complications or disability. The symptoms can range from mild concussions to severe brain damage, affecting cognitive functions, memory, and emotional well-being.
- Spinal Cord Injuries – Spinal cord injuries can have a devastating impact on a person’s life, potentially resulting in partial or complete paralysis. The road to recovery is often long and expensive, requiring specialized medical treatment and assistive devices.
- Broken Bones – Broken bones, though common, can result in significant pain, disability, and financial burden.
- Soft-Tissue Injuries – Soft-tissue injuries involve damage to muscles, ligaments, and tendons, often leading to pain, swelling, and limited mobility. These injuries can be deceptive, as they may not be immediately apparent, making it crucial to have experienced legal representation.
- Whiplash – Commonly associated with rear-end vehicle collisions, whiplash occurs when the head is suddenly jerked forward and backward, causing neck strain and injury. Symptoms can vary, and the long-term impact can be significant.
- Wrongful Death – Losing a loved one due to someone else’s negligence is an unimaginable tragedy. Our compassionate and skilled legal team is dedicated to supporting families through this difficult time, seeking justice and compensation to cover funeral costs, loss of income, and other damages.
- Chronic Pain
- Medical Malpractice
- And Many More
Healing from an injury that wasn’t your fault is a journey filled with challenges, and you deserve a compassionate ally to help you navigate this difficult time. At Hammer Injury Law, we understand the pain and uncertainty you’re going through, and we’re here to support you. You’re not alone in this.
Together, we can fight for the justice and compensation you rightfully deserve, helping to lighten your burden and pave the way towards recovery. Rick Mallett is ready to stand by your side, providing the personalized attention and care you need during this critical time.
Let Hammer Injury Law Help
We can help out with all aspects of your claim, including dealing with your own insurer and the at-fault insurer.
The Importance of Seeking Legal Help:
Navigating the aftermath of an injury can be overwhelming, especially when it involves medical bills, lost wages, and the complexities of insurance claims. This is where a personal injury lawyer can make a significant difference. An experienced injury lawyer has the knowledge and resources to evaluate your situation, gather necessary evidence, and fight for your deserved compensation.
Victims of personal injuries have legal rights, and it’s crucial to understand what options are available to you. Compensation can cover medical expenses, lost income, pain and suffering, and other damages.
After an accident, it is important to follow the recommendations of your physician and your other healthcare professionals such as chiropractors, physiotherapists, massage therapists and kinesiologists.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Much Does a Personal Injury Lawyer Cost?
Most personal injury lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, meaning they only get paid if you win your case. The fee is usually a percentage of the settlement or award you receive. This arrangement allows victims to pursue legal action without incurring upfront costs, ensuring access to justice regardless of financial circumstances.
How Long Does a Personal Injury Case Take?
The duration of a personal injury case can vary widely depending on the complexity of the case, and the willingness of parties to settle. Some cases may settle in a matter of months, while others could take years to resolve, especially if they go to trial. In your free consultation at Hammer Injury Law, Rick Mallett will be able to provide a more accurate timeline based on the specifics of your case.
What if I Was Partially at Fault for My Injury?
Being partially at fault for your injury does not necessarily bar you from seeking compensation. The concept of comparative negligence allows for the reduction of your compensation by the percentage of fault attributed to you. For example, if you are found to be 20% at fault for your injury, your compensation will be reduced by 20%. Your lawyer can help navigate these complexities and work to minimize the fault attributed to you, maximizing your potential compensation.
What Should I Do if the Insurance Company Offers Me a Settlement?
If you receive a settlement offer from the insurance company, it is crucial not to accept or sign anything before consulting with a personal injury lawyer. Insurance companies often offer quick, lowball settlements to resolve claims quickly and inexpensively. A lawyer can assess the offer to ensure it fairly compensates you for your injuries and negotiate for a higher amount if necessary.